MYANMA PORT AUTHORITY
• To provide medical treatment for Port employees , their dependents , give emergency treatment for from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm and to give health Education ,health talks daily to the patients.
• To provide drugs and medicine for employees and their dependents ,light houses,sea going vessels.
• To provide laboratory facilities for patients and their dependents such as checking of stool urine,blood and sprutum.
• To provide medical cover and check up for crew of sea going ships and sanitary check up of vessels.
• To participate in activities of maternity and child care at Thamada Beach Clinic such as antenatal and perinatal care,child birth ,general treatment and health education.
• To submit weekly and monthly medical reports to Myanma Port Authority administrative section,social medical department and occupational health department and to keep administrative and medical records